Posted by ilamaj wasimi on 4:20 AM


Paintball is a sport in which players eliminate opponents by hitting them with pellets containing paint (referred to as a "paintball") usually shot from a carbon dioxide or compressed-gas (HPA or N2) powered paintball gun (or marker).

I started playing this kinda sport since 2006, joined members of A1, and played at TT Sport, Sbang. Since then, I really enjoy shooting, amaze with the speed of bullet ( which I still can see..he he), retrieving a flag and eliminating players. And again, today I played the same sport at K-Klub

I joined members of 98 jalan dewan together with G2C ( gen 2 club) playing paint ball at K-Klub. There were 4 groups competed each other. Police ( my group) eliminated the other 3 groups ( terrorist, askar and Isr&*l ). As a preventive measure, each of us wore thick shirt to prevent bruises and painful from high speed bullet. Also see http://no98jalandewan.blogspot.com/ some other pictures uploaded.

3 comments:

Sheikh Helmi said...

best2!next time leh ajak member2 lain!

Farah Wahidda said...

wah..menarik!

Unknown said...

bro J.. invite ler aweks2 KP.. baru syok.. n ade ummmph...